Wills, Probate, Estate Planning & the Family Provision Act

Have you been left out of a will?

If you expected to be a beneficiary of a will but have been left out, we can help. You can make a claim against the distribution of any estate (Family Provisions Act 1982) but must be able to clearly set out reasons as to why you should be considered a beneficiary of the deceased estate.

Invalid wills

In the distressing event that a valid will has not been left, we can simplify things for you by applying for the necessary Letters of Administration to the Supreme Court fo NSW. In these circumstances, there is a law that details how an estate may be distributed and by whom (Probate and Administration Act 1898).

We can also help you with:

  • Estate planning administration
  • Applying for Probate
  • Supreme Court estate litigation

Arrange a consultation with an experienced wills and probate lawyer.

← Back to Practice Areas

Leave this field blank